Spiritual or spiritual origin. The IS spiritual foundation it is in touch with nature, firmly planted in the ground and in tune with our body. The word means exactly what it says: to be connected to the earth, to establish a strong connection of energy with the earth.
The IS spiritual foundation It is very important for everyone, but especially critical if you were doing spiritual development or psychological work. It is easy to lose all origins, especially in the way we live our lives today without much real connection to the world.
As you work on your spiritual development, you may allow yourself to open yourself through your higher chakras to the divine realms. But once you are done you need to make sure you get back to normal so that you are not grounded.
The spiritual foundation is very important for everyone, but especially critical if you were doing spiritual development or psychological work.
The connection does not need to be lost and can be completely avoided. So what steps could you take to make sure it keeps you on the ground and healthy? Where possible, walk barefoot on the ground in a garden or park, or walk barefoot on a beach, to reach land.
Emotional foundation is important, and walking on water will also help your emotional body. By doing this, you release energy from your body, and it is converted to ground energy when you release it into the ground under your feet.
Do you know how to connect with Mother Gaia?
The ground will happen naturally, but it may take a while, so it may be helpful to take steps to make it happen faster.
Sometimes it is really necessary not to be attached while doing processes that take you to the higher realms. But then it is also necessary to root and connect with Mother Gaia.
It is important to establish power, as a preventative measure to avoid health problems. Make sure you connect regularly with the ground star chakra.
If you are not established, it is important that you return to normal. There are a few established methods that usually work quickly and work well.
An easy way to begin the process of spiritual rooting burning white sage or walking barefoot on the ground. If you continue to allow yourself to stay offline, you may develop various problems.
Do you know the symptoms of being unfounded? If you are unsure, check out the list below to make sure you know them. Are you landless?
Are you offline?
Often times when you are constantly grounded it may happen that you are not aware of, but others around you may notice. If you are working on the development of your gift, especially psychic, the spiritual foundation is important.
A piece of black tourmaline in your hand will help you stay on the ground.
Common symptoms of landlessness are:
- Dizziness, feeling of spasm, vertigo, or feeling floating
- Wake up tired
- Difficult to concentrate
- Forgetting – forgetting appointments or other important things
- Lose or lose things
- General feeling, lack of energy, fatigue and complete exhaustion
- Fall asleep during meditation
- Daydreaming continuously
- Sensitivity of light and noise
- Feeling too small and nervous
- Bumping into objects or other general feelings of awkwardness
- Getting lost while driving, even when you have a GPS, doesn’t seem to be on the right track, even when the area knows you well.
- Having meaningless experiences outside the body without feeling out of control
- It is not possible to have a normal conversation, including losing track of what you were saying.
Do you think you are offline? Do you know how to make a connection? Do you think you need a spiritual foundation?
Smoky quartz is a solid ground stone
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions about your origins, you may want to consider taking action. For more information, see my list of frequently asked questions below.
Things you can do include:
- Go for a walk on the ground
- Stain you,
- Think land
- Keep one of the stones on the list on or near your body.
Electromagnetic sensitivity is a sign of some of the above symptoms, commonly known as electrical sensitivity. Review the list of symptoms and see if your problems are related to electrical hypersensitivity, and see the list of electromagnetic shielding (EMF).
Spiritual Root. Use the ground when you are not underground
Touching the ground is very useful, to help you start connecting with the earth’s energy. Sometimes when there is a lot of planetary activity or sunspot activity, land can help.
Of course, if you are in a cold climate, with the winter in it, it may not be possible to walk on land. A very useful book that talks about the origins of the book Landand Clinton Ober.
If you can’t walk on the ground, there are great ways to do this using grounded math, and this book talks more about it.
This book also talks about bed sheets that cost money and the benefits of using them. I slept every night on a sheet of earth soaked in money and it helped me a lot to improve my sleep.
Wisdom is about looking outside as well as looking inside, and looking at as well as looking back.
Want to learn more about the benefits of foundation and what you can do to help yourself when you are not established? Keep reading the Ground Connection article
Underground Frequently Asked Questions
- Are you offline? Do you know the symptoms of being rootless or spiritually rooted? Did you miss the ground connection?
- Do you know how to do rooted meditation? It’s a simple easy way to get yourself to the ground quickly.
- What are the best and most powerful landmarks?
- Have you heard of Earthing and the book written by Clint Ober? If you are not established, it is very beneficial to get a foundation.
- Read about the use of landmarks and how this might benefit you.
- Review detailed information on foundations. Did you know that there are a large number of crystals that will bind you? Maybe you already have some stones you didn’t know you could put on the ground?
How to do established thinking
When you can’t go outside or land on the ground for any reason, consider rooting.
They are very important actions to relax, focus, based on your general well-being. Go in, focus, and then continue with the visualization in the next reflection. More effective rooted meditation involves using visualization to help you root for spirituality.
Sit in a chair in a relaxed position.
It is best to do it with your bare feet and place them on the ground, so that you feel as ground as possible. As you sit there, centralized, relaxed and at ease, you need to imagine the following:
- As you close your eyes, mentally begin to draw a line from the soles of your feet to the ground. Look at a point about 12 inches below each leg.
- Imagine feeling any extra energy you may have in your body moving down your legs, and out of your body towards the ground.
- Now I want you to imagine that you are a tree, a beautiful, tall and healthy tree. Feel the roots coming down from the soles of your feet, as you lay them down, deep into the ground.
- You go deeper and deeper into the cold, damp ground, and as you do so you begin to nourish with it. They feel their roots grow stronger and feel that the energy of their life force deepens and strengthens.
- You feel a surge of love and gratitude from Mother Gaia that rises through your roots to the soles of your feet and up into your body. This love and gratitude is for the gift of energy given to you.
- You stretch your arms over your head, and imagine that these are your branches. You feel the leaves grow on your branches, strong, healthy and vibrant. Your branches rise to the horizon, enjoying the warmth of the sun on the leaves, or the cool of the moon.
- You rise up to touch a spirit, and you gather the energy of the Divine Source and allow it to give you energy and nourishment.
- You have filled energy, so let the vibrating balance of the higher realms come through slowly piercing your body and legs.
- As you allow this energy to flow from the soles of your feet, you give thanks for the gift you have been given.
- Feel grateful to Spirit for the gift given to you, and thank Mother Gaia for all she does for you. As you give this gift of excess energy from your body, convert it to energy from the earth.
- When you are ready, slowly open your eyes. You know that you can come here as often as you want and make a spiritual foundation, and that the earth will enjoy the gift you give it for the excess energy you have.
Want to know more about the mentioned stones?
There are a large number of healing crystals to use to help you, and they can be found on the list of ground stones (mentioned above). Many of these stones have deep pages written on them. It’s easy to learn more about any of the stones on the list! List of stones connecting to ground.
“When you speak you only repeat what you already know, but when you listen you can learn something new.” Dalai Lama
List of pages on crystals related to spirituality and health
Crystal healing benefits
Health and Healing